Submit your videos
- Weigh in: When the athlete begins the weigh in process start a timer or display clock in the weigh in area. The clock or timer must be visible in either the video or photo submission. Athlete must weigh in wearing a singlet or other single layer. Athlete must be fully visible when stepping onto the scale and must show the weight displayed on the scale.
- Snatch submission: Athlete must submit one video with a visible clock or timer that has been continuous since weight in. Camera must be placed directly in front of the athlete. Full body must be visible.
- Clean and jerk submission: Athlete must submit one video with a visible clock or timer that has been continuous since weight in. Camera must be placed directly in front of the athlete. Full body must be visible.
- All weights must be submitted in kilograms but can be filmed and tested in pounds or kilograms.
- Each video submission should display the weights and barbell clearly to verify weight submission.
- Video file name should be listed as follows: Athlete Name_Lift_Weight class_Gender _ Division.Upload top snatch, top clean and jerk and body weight.
- Video format: MP4 other formats such as .MOV may be unreadable I.E. Videos filmed on an iphone and not converted may not be readable on this platform.
- ALL USAW RULES WILL BE IN PLACE I.E. athlete must be motionless before the jerk. No tape on elbows. Competition singlet must be worn, belts must meet USAW standards, etc.